At Sxvxge Couture we believe in giving back and doing our part to help save the planet, and part of how we are doing that is by using 100% Organic Cotton to make the Women's Eco Crest Tee! Using organic cotton means no pesticides or GMO was used in the creation of this shirt, it also means we used 1/3 of the water generally used to create a t-shirt.
300 million tons of plastic is produced each year; 8 million of that 300 million is chucked into the sea annually – which is equivalent to dumping a garbage truck (1 ton) of plastic into the ocean per minute. By 2050 there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish.
50% of the profit from sales of this bracelet will be donated to the Paul Walker Foundation to help fund efforts to clean our oceans.
- Support a cleaner planet by purchasing products made from organic and recycled materials
- Portion of profits go to fund efforts to clean our oceans
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton ring-spun jersey
- 4.4 oz
- 1x1 neck rib
- enzyme washed
- Side seam construction
- Entire shoulder seam clean finished with self fabric
- Double needle top-stitching details